After you have customized the Member Portal, uploaded Terms & Conditions, and added your Members in OfficeRnD, it is time to send invites! By joining, your members will be able to pay invoices, book meeting rooms, and view upcoming events.
OfficeRnD features a Members Portal where you can engage with your members and invite them to book meeting rooms and pay their invoices. A member can join the portal if they:
- Sign up to the portal themselves.
- Receive an invitation sent from a space or office administrator.
If you have created the profile of the member directly from the admin site, the member will not be automatically invited to the portal.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to invite your members to the members' portal.
Bulk Invite Members
You can invite a single member or multiple members in a bulk operation. When invited, the members receive the default Welcome email. You can customize its contents in Settings/Templates/Member Emails.
Note: Make sure that the selected members all have emails defined in their profiles in OfficeRnD. Otherwise, the system won't be able to send them invites.
Note: Members who have the Member tag displayed under the Status column already have a user account created for them in the Members Portal.
1. Navigate to Community/Users.
2. Select the members you want and click on the Invite button.
3. An invitation email will be sent containing a token that logs the member into the portal and prompts them to create a password. The token is only valid for 72 hours. If the member didn't manage to open the email and click on the Sign in button within those 72 hours, you can simply re-invite them and they'll get a new token.
Invite a Single Member
- Open the member's profile in Community/Members.
- Ensure the member has an email defined in their profile.
- Enable the Members Portal Access toggle.