OfficeR&D provides a members portal where you can engage with your members and invite them to book meeting rooms and pay their invoices. A member can join the portal if they:
- Sign up to portal themselves.
- Receive an invitation sent from a space or office administrator.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to invite your members to the members portal.
You can invite a single member or invite multiple members in a bulk operation. When invited, the members receive the default Welcome email, which content you can customize under Settings/Templates/Emails.
IMPORTANT: The invitation email contains a token that logs the member in the portal and prompts them to create a password. The token is only valid for 24 hours.
- Navigate to the member's profile in the admin portal of OfficeR&D.
- Ensure the member has an email defined in their profile.
- Click the Enable button available at the left-hand side pane next to the Access field.
- Navigate to Community/Users.
- Select all members you want to invite to the Members Portal.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that the selected members all have emails defined in their profiles in OfficeR&D as otherwise the system won't be able to send them invites.
- Click the Invite button on the top of the page
NOTE: Members who have the Member tag displayed under the Status column, already have a user account created for them in the Members Portal.