Every now and then you might have to turn one of your offices in a meeting room. In that case, the most important prerequisite is to ensure the office historical data is reserved in the system.
Change a Private Office to a Meeting Room
- Open the floorplan and select the private office.
- Click Edit and put an end date on the Available line. Update the resource.
- Click Change and select the '-No Resource-' option from the drop-down. With this step, you remove the resource from the floorplan but it will remain in your list of Private office so it can be displayed on the occupancy reports as no longer available for occupancy.
- In the upper toolbar, select the Design to edit the floorplan.
- Select the Zones mode and click on the private office area on the floorplan.
- On the right-hand side of the screen edit its Name and change its type to a Meeting room.
- Click Finish Design.
- Select the newly designated meeting room and click Add to create a meeting room resource.