In OfficeRnD Flex, the Members, Resources and Services in your organization must be assigned to Locations. Then, Members can be assigned their Membership plans and use the Resources, Stores, and Services available in their Location.
Table of Contents
Adding a Location
To add a Location, navigate to Space/Locations (1) and click Add Location (2):
The Add Location window will appear, with the following options across five tabs:
- Name - Enter the name of your Location here.
- Unique Code - Enter a code as a unique identifier for the Location. You can use it to find the Location more easily and to generate Location-specific invoice numbers.
- Description - (optional) Enter a short description for your Location.
- Business Hours - Specify the Location's business hours. You can learn more about Flex's business hours functionality from this help article.
- Timezone - Specify the Timezone of the Location. By default, the organization's Timezone will be used.
- Image - You can represent your Location with an image by using the Upload button.
- The Is Open checkbox determines whether the Location will be Draft or Open. If the Location is designated as Draft, data from it will not be used to calculate reports. Open means the Location is fully operational.
The Address tab lets you specify two types of addresses for your Location:
- Physical address - This address will be shown in the Members portal. Start typing the physical location's name or address and make a choice from the list:
- Configure Address for Template Usage - If you'd like to use a Location's address in your Templates, check this option and fill in the information in the fields:
The Emails tab pertains to the setup of automatic emails sent from the Location. You can learn more about each of the available options from this article.
The Portal tab has a Features checkbox to determine whether the location is Public:
- A Public location is shown on the Members portal's Signup and Public Calendar pages.
If you uncheck the Features checkbox, the Location will be shown inside the Members portal after Members are logged in.
Target Revenue tab
The Target Revenue tab allows you to set a revenue target for your location. Learn more about Revenue Targets in this help article.
This tab lets you configure the OfficeRnD Flex Ticketing system for the specific Location. The configuration determines how Members will be able to submit and resolve Tickets.
Please sign in to leave a comment.