Every now and then you might have to turn one of your meeting rooms in an office. In that case, the most important prerequisite is to ensure the meeting room historical data is reserved in the system.
- Open the floorplan and select the meeting room.
- Click Edit and put an end date on the Available line. Update the resource.
- Click Change and select the '-No Resource-' option from the drop-down. With this step, you remove the resource from the floorplan and from the calendar but it will remain in your list of meeting rooms for historical record-keeping purposes.
- In the upper toolbar, select the Design to edit the floorplan
- Select the Zones mode and click on the meeting room on the floorplan.
- On the right-hand side of the screen edit its Name and change its type to a Private Office.
- Click Finish Design.
- Select the newly designated private office and click Add to create a private office resource.