In OfficeRnD you have the option to enable RSVP for events. It allows you to track who is attending the events and to track the taken slots if there is a limit to the event slots.
How to enable RSVP?
- Navigate to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Member Pages".
- Check the "Events RSVP" checkbox.
- Click "Update" to save the change.
Once you have enabled the "Events RSVP" function, members will be able to respond to events in the Members Portal.
You can check who is going or interested in the admin portal.
- Navigate to "Collaboration" -> "Events".
- Click on either the checkbox or the star next to an event.
The checkbox displays who is "Going" and the star displays who is "Interested".