In OfficeRnD you have the option to enable RSVP for events. It allows you to track who is attending the events and to track the taken slots if there is a limit to the event slots.
How to enable RSVP?
- Navigate to Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages.
- Check the "Events RSVP" checkbox.
- Click "Update" to save the change.
- RSVP in the members portal - If the "Events RSVP" function is enabled, members will be able to respond to events in the Members Portal by going to the "Events" tab.
- RSVP in the mobile app - apart from being able to RSVP in the members portal you can also use the app to do that.
To do that click "Show All" and select "Events":
After that you'll be able to see the available events and you'll also be able to RSVP for them:
You can check who is going or interested in the admin portal.
- Navigate to "Collaboration" -> "Events".
- Click on either the checkbox or the star next to an event.
The checkbox displays who is "Going" and the star displays who is "Interested".