Occasionally, a member needs to be relocated to a different resource. This can be done either on the floor plan, or directly through a member/company’s profile.
Table of Contents
Relocate a Desk in the Floor Plan
- Navigate to Space/Location and open the Floor Plan that you would like to relocate a resource in.
- Click on the resource that you would like to relocate. On the right side of the page there is a “Relocate” button:
- Click on the resource where you would like to relocate the member.
- A dialogue box will appear, showing you where the member will be relocated From and To. Click on Done to complete the relocation.
If the member cannot be relocated, an error message will be displayed detailing the reason.
Relocate a Resource in a Company/Member’s Profile
- Open the company's/member's profile.
- Click on the cogwheel next to the membership's name.
- Click Relocate.
- Complete the fields in the dialog.
- Hit “Done”.