OfficeRnD gives you the option to map all of your resources on your floor plans.
If you haven't added your floor plans to OfficeRnD yet, follow the steps described here to get started.
You can add resources for both the default resource types (private office, dedicated desk, etc.) and custom-made resource types (parking spots, event spaces, etc.) - make sure you have already added your custom resource types, before assigning them on the floor plan.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Space module and update/add the floorplan for a location
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on Space module
3. Click on the floor of the location where the resources should be added
4. Click on the (zoned) resource to be mapped
both zones and desks can be mapped and later on assigned to members
5. Click a resource to map to the selected zone
From the newly opened menu on the right, either choose to add the resource from scratch or choose from the list of resources you have already imported.
6. Select from the list of available resources.
7. The resource is now mapped.
Once the resource is mapped, you can go ahead and assign it to a member/company.