OfficeRnD gives you the option to map all of your resources on your floor plans. If you haven't added your floor plans to OfficeRnD yet, follow the steps described here to get started.
You can add resources for both the default resource types (private office, dedicated desk, etc.) and custom-made resource types (parking spots, event spaces, etc.). Make sure you have already added your custom resource types before assigning them on the floor plan.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Navigate to Space/Locations and click on the floor where the resources should be added.
3. Click on the zone you want to add the resource to. It will be highlighted in red.
4. Click on the drop-down menu on the right and select a resource to map to the selected zone. Alternatively, click on Add to create a new resource from scratch.
5. The resource is now mapped. You can go ahead and assign it to a member/company.