Managing meeting room bookings is a crucial part of running a coworking space. The module is fully customizable so it can perfectly fit your needs. Click here to learn more.
1. Log into the Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Platform Modules.
3. Change the Date/Time Culture setting.
4. Change the Business Days.
5. Change the Business Hours. Learn more about setting up business hours.
6. Select the Time Zone for your organization.
7. Select a Booking Charge Slot. If you would like to charge for a full hour's duration for any booking that takes less than an hour, you can do that using this setting.
8. Change Booking Privacy settings to limit access to a booking's details.
9. Change Group by Meeting Rooms - Group your calendar's Day view by Meeting Rooms.
10. Change Restrict Outside Business Hours bookings - Forbid or allow members to book meeting rooms outside of working hours.
11. Scroll down and click on Update to save the changes.