Managing meeting room bookings is a crucial part of running a coworking space. The module is fully customizable so it can perfectly fit your needs. Click here to learn more.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and update the information under Platform/Calendar & Bookings
1.Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Platform
4. Set the Platform Date/Time Culture
5. Edit the Business Days
6. Edit Business Hours
Setting up business hours for the whole organization
7. Select Time Zone for your organization
8. Select Booking Charge Slot
Booking Charge Slot setting lets you define the minimum chargeable duration for a booking. If you would like to charge for a full hour's duration for any booking that takes less than an hour, you can do that using this setting.
9. Update additional Booking settings
- Booking Privacy - Limit access to a booking's details.
- Group by Meeting Rooms - Group your calendar's Day view by Meeting Rooms.
- Business hours bookings - Forbid or allow members to book meeting rooms outside of the working hours of your space.
10. Click on Update to Save Changes
Article is closed for comments.