The ticketing system can be tailored to fit your team's needs in several ways. You can edit and add different severity, categories, and priorities as well as set rules for ticket closing and automatic ticket assignments. Click here to learn more.
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Settings/Platform Modules/Help Desk.
- Normal - the issue is problematic, but there is no rush toward resolving it.
- Restricted Operations - the member is prevented from working normally, but they can still continue their operations.
- Critical - the issue is preventing the member from continuing their work.
- Feedback - there is no issue, but a member would like to share their feedback and suggest improvements.
- Issue - the member would like assistance with something.
- Software - the member has an issue related to the software they are using in your space, such as the members portal.
This is an internal status that the admin team can use to add another layer of prioritization.
Click on the cogwheel next to an option and choose Edit from the menu.
You can change the following:
- Label - the name of the additional option.
- Color - the highlight color of the additional option.
1. Click on Add New Severity/Category/Priority option.
2. Enter a Label - The name of the additional option.
3. Select a Color to highlight the option with.
4. Click on Add.
Ticket Rules (optional)
You can select how many days a ticket can stay Pending before it is automatically closed. If you leave the field blank, tickets will not change their status automatically.
You can choose a teammate who will automatically be assigned to a ticket, based on that ticket's category.
Select the teammate from the drop-down list next to each category in the list and hit Update Assigners.