The ticketing system can be tailored to fit your team's needs in several ways. Learn more
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Settings module and view/update the ticketing system settings under Platform/Tickets
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click on the Settings module
3. Click on Platform
4. Click on Tickets
5. Ticketing System Overview
You can edit and add different severity, categories and priorities as well as set rules for ticket closing and automatic ticket assignments.
- Normal - the issue is problematic, but there is no rush towards resolving it.
- Restricted Operations - the member is prevented from working normally, but they can still continue their operations.
- Critical - the issue is preventing the member from continuing their work.
- Feedback - there is no issue, but a member would like to share their feedback and suggest improvements.
- Issue - the member would like assistance with something.
- Software - the member has an issue related to the software they are using in your space, such as the members portal.
Priority Options - This is an internal status that the admin team can use to add another layer of prioritization.
6. Click the cogwheel to Edit Existing options
7. Click on Edit
8. Edit the Options
- Label - the name of the additional option.
- Color - the highlight color of the additional option.
9. Click on Add New (Severity) Option
10. Enter a Label
The name of the additional option
11. Select a Color
Highlight color of the additional option.
12. Click on Add
13. Ticket Rules (optional)
You can select how many days a ticket can stay Pending before it is automatically closed. If you leave the field blank, tickets will not change their status automatically.
14. Assigners (optional)
You can choose a teammate who will automatically be assigned to a ticket, based on that ticket's category.
Select the teammate from the drop-down list next to each category in the list and hit Update Assigners
Please sign in to leave a comment.