In addition to being able to assign memberships from the floorplan, they can also be assigned from the Memberships section.
Note: Resources and Memberships should already be imported or manually created in the platform in order to assign a membership.
- Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Community module and navigate to Memberships
1. Log into the OfficeRnD Flex Admin Portal
2. Click the Community module
3. Click Memberships
4. Memberships Overview
This will list the available memberships that have been either imported or created manually.
5. Memberships Assignment
Memberships that can be assigned to a resource will have an Assign button available below the membership name and next to the membership location.
There are 3 types of permanent/assignable resources (those are the default ones, but you can create custom resources - learn how to do that here):
- Dedicated Desks - a.k.a Fixed - permanent desks;
- Private Office - permanent by nature;
- Private Office Desk - a desk in an office that can be assigned independently.
6. Click on Assign
7. Assign Resource
The pop-up window will allow the selected membership to be assigned to a corresponding resource.
- Resource - the specific resource to which the membership should be assigned.
- Start Date - the date when the membership assignment should take place; this often aligns with the membership Start Date.
- End Date (optional) - the date when the membership assignment should end.
8. Select an available resource from the dropdown
The dropdown will populate with available resources in the platform. Learn more about resources.
Note: The availability of the resource will be dependent on the resource's available date and/or if there are any existing assignments.
Learn how to import resources or manually create resources.
9. Click on Assign
You've now completed assigning the membership to the resource. Proceed to complete the remainder of unassigned memberships.