True to our values, we are maniacally focused on our customers. Because of this, we take customer feedback very seriously. We use your feedback to improve our current products and to help identify the most important problems, experiments, and opportunities to innovate so we can deliver features that will provide the most value to you and your company.
Why would you give us feedback?
It’s important that our customers have a say in where we take the product. We learn more from you through your feedback than you know, especially why something is important to you and your company. You’re ultimately helping us understand what you need from us to enhance the experience of all OfficeRnD customers.
How can I send you my feedback?
It’s simple! Just submit a new ticket with our support team and make sure to add as many relevant details as you see fit to help us better understand where your idea is coming from. A few questions to get you started:
- Why do you need this?
- What are you trying to do that you can’t currently do?
- How critical is this for you and why?
What happens to my feedback?
Once we receive your idea, we’ll either open a new feature request in our backlog or add your vote to an existing idea.
Both new and existing ideas are part of our request library which is used by our Product team to develop our roadmap and research new features and enhancements.
After the team has reviewed your request, there are three possible outcomes:
- Most new requests will be set to Awaiting Feedback to give us enough time to gather more customer feedback, so we can prioritize it. When we have gathered enough data and votes, the request will be either Planned or Declined.
- Accepted means that the work is already planned or will be planned for delivery over the next few months. It’s likely we’ll reach out to you for early feedback or beta participation for the ideas you’ve contributed or added a vote for.
- Declined could mean a few things:
- You can already achieve the outcome you’re looking for in the app. In this case, we’ll let you know how.
- We won’t accommodate the request because it doesn’t align with the direction of our product.
We review top requests and those that align with our current strategy at least every month. When we review requests we determine if our team can pick them up for investigation or if they align with an upcoming project. We won’t necessarily review every pending request every month.
How can I add my voice to your current projects and understand what you are working on?
Once you submit a ticket to our Support team, they will make sure to add your vote to any existing ideas that match what you’re looking for. If you want to understand what’s been recently released or what our short-term roadmap looks like, just check out:
Please sign in to leave a comment.