Managing meeting room bookings is a crucial part of running a coworking space, that's why we are spending a lot of energy improving this part of our application. The module is fully customizable and can perfectly fit your needs.
Here is the list of some of the features we support.
You can find most customization settings in Settings/Platform/Calendar & Bookings.
- Booking Charge Slot - Round the duration of the booking to segments of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour.
- Maximum booking duration - Set up a maximum period your resources can be booked for.
- Booking Privacy - Limit access to a booking's details.
- Group by Meeting Rooms - Group your calendar's Day view by Meeting Rooms.
- Business hours bookings - Forbid or allow members to book meeting rooms outside of the working hours of your space.
- Automatic Tentative Booking Cancellation - Automatically cancel tentative bookings that have not been approved. You can specify how many hours in advance to automatically cancel a tentative booking. Leaving the field empty, disables the automated booking cancellation.
- Meeting room privacy - Restrict visibility of meeting rooms for specific members only.
- Booking Cancellation Policy - Apply different cancellation policies for your resource rates.
- Meeting room credits - Assign credits to members so they can book rooms for free. Learn how to allocate credits through a membership plan or manually adjust a member's credits.
- Off business hours price - Set price if booking is placed outside of business hours. Read more.
- Whole day booking price - Set price if booking is placed for a whole day.
- Booking discounts - Apply a discount for specific members (by plan).
One step further:
- Booking visitors - Add visitor to your bookings so you can track who comes and goes in your space.
- Public calendar - Allow non-members to book a meeting room.
- Recurring bookings - Allow members to create recurring bookings.
- Bookings check-in - Require members to check in for their booking, or cancel the booking automatically if they do not.
If you find something that it's not on the list, we are most likely working on it. Nevertheless, if you have an idea of how to make it even better, hit us up, we are always open to suggestions.