As your space grows, the initially sketched floorplan might require some changes. If you have an office that should be split into two offices on the floorplan, you can split it by following these instructions.
- If you want to learn how to create a floorplan, you can check out this help article - Add a Floorplan.
Split an Office into Two Separate Offices
1. Open the floorplan and click Design.
2. In the upper toolbar, select the Walls mode.
3. Hold the Ctrl key (Command key for Mac) and draw the new wall separating the offices.
4. Back on the upper toolbar, select Spaces mode.
5. Click on the current office on the floorplan - its area should be outlined in red.
6. Click on the endpoints of the red area and move them to designate one of the new offices.
7. Outline the second office by clicking on its endpoints. When you have designated the area of this office in red, tap the Enter key to save the zone.
8. On the right-hand side of the screen enter a Name and type of the zone. In this case, the Type would be a Private Office.
9. Back on the upper toolbar, click Finish Design.
10. Select the original office resource and click Edit to change its Size, Price and Name to correspond to the changes.
11. Click on the new office and click Add to create a new office resource by applying a Size, Price and a Name.