Privacy is essential, therefore we've given companies and members several privacy options for their Member Portal profiles. A member that is a Contact Person for a company can edit the privacy options for the company profile as well.
Members Portal Privacy Settings
- Navigate to the My Profile Page
- Click on your profile icon.
- Click on My Profile.
- (Optional) In the page that opens, you can go to Company Profile if you are a contact person for the company.
There are 3 sections in the Profile tab. Each section has its own privacy settings on the right. Clicking on either one will open a small dialog window where you can edit all 3:
- Personal/Company Information
- Contact Details
The first section here is named Public Profile and it has a toggle button. In the On position (colored), your public profile can be seen. In the Off position (grey), your personal or company profile will be entirely hidden from the Community tab.
Contact Details and Socials have a drop-down menu selection:
- The Everyone in the Community option will allow items in their respective sections to be seen in the Community tab of the Member Portal.
- Only Me will prevent the information from that section from being seen by other members of the community.
Privacy Settings in the Company & Member Profiles (Admin Portal)
Each Company and Member profile in the Community module of the Admin Portal has a pair of privacy toggles in the left-side panel.
Privacy Settings - Company
Navigate to Community/Companies and open a Company profile. The following toggles are available:
- Hide from Members Portal - The company won't be shown in the Members Portal.
Meeting rooms can only be booked by Contact and Billing persons - The company contact and billing persons can book and edit meeting room bookings. Regular team members can only see the bookings in the Calendar.
Privacy Settings - Member
Navigate to Community/Members and open a Member profile. The following toggles are available:
- Hide from Members Portal - Hides the member profile in the Members Portal.
- Members Portal Access - Enable or disable Members Portal access for Members with a 'Member' user permission. Learn more about User Permissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.