When someone books a meeting room, it's usually a good idea to make sure your employees are notified immediately so they can start preparing the room. In OfficeRnD, you can choose whether you are notified for each and every booking, or only for specific types of bookings. This way, you'll be able to focus your attention on the busiest meeting rooms.
Set up your Booking Notifications
You can set up OfficeRnD to send an email with a booking summary whenever someone books a meeting room. Note that no notifications will be sent for admin-created bookings.
If you'd like to send booking notifications to a specific admin email, click here to learn more about the OfficeRnD Admin Notification Settings.
Here is a step-by-step guide on choosing which bookings will send a notification to the admin team:
- Go to Settings/Platform
- On the default tab - Calendar & Bookings - find the We'll send emails section
- Choose one or more of the following options:
- Every Booking - a notification will be sent each time someone requests or creates a booking that requires payment or includes paid extras.
- Paid Bookings - a notification will be sent each time someone books a room and has paid for that booking.
- Public Bookings - a notification will be sent each time someone uses the Public Calendar to book a meeting room.
- Hit Update and you're ready!
Please sign in to leave a comment.