In order to have better visibility of the resources you have in your space, OfficeRnD gives you the option to map all of them to your floor plans.
You can add resources for both the default resource types (private office, dedicated desk, etc.) and custom made resource types (parking spots, event spaces, etc). Just make sure you have already added your custom resource types before assigning them on the floor plan.
- You can read more on how to add custom resource types here.
- If you haven't added your floor plans to OfficeRnD yet, follow the steps described here to get started.
Add Resources To Floor Plan
To start adding your resources on the floor plan:
1. Go to Space/Locations and click on the floor on which you'd like to add your resources;
2. Click on the resource you'd like to map. Both zones and desks can be mapped and later on assigned to members;
3. From the newly opened menu on the right, either choose to add the resource from scratch or choose from the list of resources you have already added
4. Once the resource is mapped, you can go ahead and assign it to a member/company - more on than here.