Connecting your OfficeRnD Members Portal with your marketing website is a very good idea. Here's an overview diagram of how the signup process works:
How to Integrate New Members?
- Login button - it's a good idea to have a Login button on top of your website to link to your Members portal home page. OfficeRnD will either sign-in automatically or prompt the login page.
- Public Calendar - you may want to link to the meeting rooms section in your Public Calendar in OfficeRnD. This will allow new members to directly book a room and pay.
- Sign up button - another option is to enable new members to directly sign-up from your website. Following is more information on how to link from your Website to the OfficeRnD Members portal signup page:
OfficeRnD supports deep linking to particular products. To configure this functionality, you need to do the following:
- Make sure all the products you'd like to link to are made publicly available. To do so, navigate to Billing & Products/Plans, click on the plan, and open the Member Apps tab. Find the Available on signup and for drop-in users checkbox and make sure it's checked.
- Add a single product code for all publicly available products . Again from the edit plan dialog, open the General tab and enter a code in the Unique code field next to the plan name. Use only small characters and hyphens, for example: unique-code.
- Build the URLs for the products. They should look like this: https://[your-portal-domain]/signup?plans=[plan-code], where the plan-code is the code from point 2 and the portal-domain is where your OfficeRnD members portal is hosted. By default, it is a subdomain of officernd.com (e.g. icowork.officernd.com).
- If you want to open the plan details via the link, the URL should be signup?plan.
- If you want to add the plan to the card automatically, the URL should be signup?plans (insert an 's' after 'plan').