Connecting your OfficeRnD Members Portal with your marketing website is a very good idea. Here's an overview diagram of how the signup process works:
How to Integrate New Members?
- Login button - it's a good idea to have a Login button on top of your website to link to your Members portal home page. OfficeRnD will either sign-in automatically or prompt the login page.
- Public Calendar - you may want to link to the meeting rooms section in your Public Calendar in OfficeRnD. This will allow new members to directly book a room and pay.
- Sign up button - another option is to enable new members to directly sign-up from your website. Following is more information on how to link from your Website to the OfficeRnD Members portal signup page:
OfficeRnD supports deep linking to particular products. To configure this functionality, you need to do the following:
- Make sure all the products you'd like to link to are made publicly available. Navigate to Billing/Plans, click on the plan and open the Member Apps tab. Find the Available on signup and for drop-in users checkbox and make sure it's checked.
- Add product code for all publicly available products - again from the edit plan dialog open the "General" tab and find the "Unique code" field next to the plan name.
- Build the URLs for the products. They should look like this: https://<portal-domain>/signup?plans=<plan-code>, where the plan-code is the code from point 2 and the portal-domain is where your OfficeRnD members portal is hosted. By default, it is a subdomain of officernd.com (e.g. icowork.officernd.com).
- If you want to add the plan to the card automatically, the url should be signup?plans
- If you want to open the plan details via the link, the url should be signup?plan
Please sign in to leave a comment.