Meeting room bookings are controlled by resource rates. To find out how to create and configure resource rates for your meeting rooms, take a look at the How to Create a Resource Rate tutorial.
If you already have resource rates created, you can edit them to add extra services such as coffee or a facilitators kit that your members can request upon making a booking.
How to Add Extra Services
- Navigate to Billing/Plans.
- Add a new plan with a Recurrence - One-off.
- Set the Type to Service.
- Apply a name and a price to describe the service.
- Create the service.
- Navigate to Billing/Resource Rates.
- Edit the resource rate for the meeting room that should enable the extra services upon booking.
- Click on Extras and select the services you’d like to expose as extra services.
The services you list in the Extras setting of the resource rate will be displayed in the booking dialog with checkboxes so that members can select if they want to purchase an additional service. Depending on the price you apply in step 4, the service might be complimentary or charged on top of their booking.